"An Orangery is a warm place where orange trees are grown and are protected against hard wheather”.
An orangery creates a cosy and relaxed environment in your garden – and adds value to your home.
Whether you have a great interest in plants, need covering over your swimmingpool or you want to create a haven inside your garden – you have to make some decisions. Below we have listed some of the questions we typically get in connection with orangeries:
- Where do we want to place the orangery – in the garden (stand alone) or as an attachment to the house?
- What about the size – what do we need room for?
- Do we need heating ?
- Do we want painted aluminium sections ?
- Do we want glass or a more insulating material?
- Do we need a curtain to block out the sunlight?
- Do we need motorised ventilation?
We are happy to assist you by going through the many possibilites in connection with building an orangery.